Rachid Ruiz Cuéllar has vast experience in litigation and dispute resolution, focusing his professional practice in advising and litigation in regulatory matters, as well as commercial, labor, administrative disputes and claims, especially related to engineering projects, construction, insurance, and concessions of public and private works. He also has an outstanding track record in litigation before the ordinary justice and the superior courts of justice.
- Member of the Arbitrator and Judge Roster of the Illustrious Court of Appeals of Santiago.
- Member of the Chilean Society of Construction Law.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association A.G.
- Diploma in Insolvency and Entrepreneurship, University of Desarrollo.
- Master in Labor Law and Social Security, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Diploma in Specialization in Contracts and Damages, Universidad de Salamanca (Spain).
- Diploma in Labor Law for Companies, Universidad de los Andes.
- Diploma in Real Estate, Universidad Internacional SEK.
- Lawyer, Bachelor of Law and Social Sciences, Universidad Internacional SEK.