Felipe Correa Molina has focused his professional practice on litigation, arbitration and mediation, especially in civil, construction, infrastructure, real estate and insurance matters, with extensive experience in both ordinary and arbitral justice. Additionally, he has extensive experience in advising on infrastructure projects, concessions and public works.
In 2015, he completed an internship as a foreign lawyer in the insurance and infrastructure area of Clyde & Co., London, UK.
Before joining Molina Ríos Abogados, he worked as a lawyer in Un Techo Para Chile Foundation, in charge of real estate, construction, corporate and contract matters.
- Felipe has recently been elected as Referee Judge of the Patrimonial Affairs Court of the National Association of Professional Football (ANFP) for the period 2022-2026.
- Member of the Council of the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce (CAM).
- Member of the Roster of Young Arbitrators (AJ-CAM) of the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce (CAM), Chile.
- Member of the Roster of Arbitrators of the Santiago Court of Appeals.
- Member of the Chilean Society of Construction Law.
- Member of the International Association of Insurance Law (AIDA-CHILE).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association A.G.
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
- Professor in the Magister and Diploma in Real Estate Law course, “The Construction Contract,” Universidad Central de Chile.
- Diploma in Real Estate Law for Companies, Universidad de los Andes.
- Chartered Insurance Institute, “Claims Management,” London, UK.
- Master in US Law (LLM) Alternative Dispute Resolution, UST Minnesota, USA.
- Lawyer, Bachelor of Law and Social Sciences, Universidad de los Andes.
Spanish and English.