Molina Ríos Abogados has a solid and vast experience in insurance and reinsurance matters, advising important national and international clients, both in the country and abroad, in challenging settlement reports, claims, arbitrations and litigation related to different risks, such as: Civil liability risk, Warranty risk, Domestic and international credit risk, All construction risk, Fire risk, Earthquake risk and Life.
Molina Ríos has also participated in different negotiation and mediation processes within the insurance sphere, both nationally and internationally. In addition, the firm has intervened in the study and writing of different models of insurance policies that are currently used on the national market, and has also participated in the analysis and discussion related to the reform of Title VIII of the Chilean Commercial Code referring to insurance in general and land insurance in particular.
Molina Ríos Abogados has advised the Spanish insurance group Mapfre in Chile, and international reinsurance companies, for more than 15 years.
- 1.International arbitration for an aircraft accident, compensation for damages.
- 2.Arbitration in matters of compensation for damages suffered as a result of the earthquake that affected the Santiago - Los Vilos motorway concession.
- 3.Arbitration in matters of guarantee insurance.
- 4.Arbitration in matters of International Credit Insurance.
- 5.Arbitration in the matter of All Risk Insurance for the Construction of the Caren Reservoir, Chile.
- 6.Arbitration in matters of Export Credit Insurance.
- 7.Trial for compensation for damages, administration delegated in the commercialization of insurance.
- 8.Arbitration in matters of International Credit Insurance.
- 9.Trial for compensation for damages arising from the railway accident that occurred during the repair work on the Santiago-Chillán railroad.
- 10.Trial regarding fidelity insurance, fraud and others.
- 11.Arbitration in matters of insurance and construction of the Hotel Rapa-Nui in Easter Island.
- 12.Arbitration in matters of Fire Insurance.
- 13.Arbitration on fire insurance for an agar plant.
- 14.Arbitration on a green sale insurance contract.