Molina Ríos Abogados is recognized for its solid experience advising national and foreign clients on public and private contracts, large construction projects, PPP, and megaprojects of energy and/or infrastructure. This experience involves advising on the development of large projects such as the New Santiago Airport; the construction of Metro Line 3; the construction of the fifth largest and most critical energy project in the north of the country, with the generation of 97.5 MW; and an important highway that crosses the eastern area of the capital, among others.
Molina Ríos Abogados also advises and has advised on the development of projects for large global corporations, such as a Spanish infrastructure management and renewable energy company with a presence in 65 countries; a global player in concessions and construction with operations in more than 100 nations; and the third largest construction and public services group in France, among others.
The work of Molina Ríos Abogados involves all stages of infrastructure and construction projects, both public and private, which means advising our clients from the bidding phase (in the case of foreign clients, from their entry into the country), during the stage of execution of works (EPC, EPCM, BOT, etc.) until the total receipt of the work entrusted.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND CONSTRUCTION
- MOTORWAYSInternational Route 60 CH (1) Route 68 Accesos a San Antonio (1) Route D-705 Route 7 Coihaique Route 0-50 Cabrero – Concepción Route G-10 Cuesta La Dormida Route 5 North Santiago – Los Vilos (1) Route 60 GH Variante Camino de la Fruta (1)
- AIRPORTSSantiago Airport (1) (2)) Concepción Airport (1))
- HOSPITALSHospital Militar Hospital de Los Ángeles Hospital de Temuco Hospital de Coquimbo Hospital de Maipú *(1) Hospital de La Florida *(1) Hospital Exequiel González Cortés Hospital Gustavo Fricke Hospital de Calama Hospital de Ovalle Hospital de Curicó Hospital Marga-Marga
- PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURESantiago Justice Centre (1) MOP Building, La Serena Intermodal Station, La Cisterna (1) MOT Plants in Santiago and Región de la Araucanía Parking in Providencia (1) Llaquelén Bridge, Concepción Improvement Bridges and Public Roads Carretera Austral
- LARGE DAMSCarén Dam El Bato Dam (1) Puclaro Dam Chacrillas Dam
- GAS PIPELINESGasandes Gas Pipeline Argentina – Chile section (2) Gasandes Gas Pipeline Santiago – Rancagua section Gas Pipeline Codelco Chuquicamata
- MINING PIPE CONVEYORSDisputada de Las Condes Compañía Minera Escondida
- AQUEDUCTSCodelco El Teniente Zanjón de la Aguada Drinking Water Conduction Con – Con
- POWER STATIONSHydroelectric Power Station La Higuera Hydroelectric Power Station Lago Atravesado Thermoelectric Power Station Renca II (2)
- SANITATION WORKSMapocho Sewer for Aguas Andinas Waste Water Sewer Concepción for ESSBIO Las Condes Sewer Waste Water Plant Santiago (La Farfana) (3) Waste Water Plant La Florida Waste Water Plant Rancagua
- RAILWAY AND SUBWAY PROJECTSHabilitation and maintenance South Section of Chile for FFEE Santiago Subway (various sections) Valparaíso and Viña del Mar Subway (Merval)
- BUILDINGS AND HOTELSTerritoria Building and W Hotel Rapa Nui Hotel, Easter Island
*(1) Public Works Concession, including Engineering, Construction and Operation. *(2) Professional intervention in engineering and environmental matters, not in construction. *(3) Only in works of Assembly of the Plant.